Fleur Floral Fashion by Fleuramour
competition rules edition 2021
For this special edition of Fleur, Floral Fashion by Fleuramour in Alden Biesen with the theme ‘A Castle deserves art’, we expect the realization of a bridal bouquet with an artistic touch. In your bouquet, artistic elements from a specific artist or art direction will be incorporated. Your bouquet will be displayed in the castle.
This competition is open to professional florists. Are you working as an independent florist or are you working in a flower shop, then this competition is for you. But the competition is also open to those who have just received their flower arranging diploma and would like to illustrate their knowledge and floral skills.
Fleur Floral Fashion by Fleuramour means ‘more than ever’ passion for flowers and of course an important issue like a bridal bouquet cannot be missed. The theme of this edition is ‘A castle deserves art’. So make a bridal bouquet with an artistic touch. In your bouquet, artistic elements from one specific artist or from an artistic movement are incorporated. A beautiful photo / mood board of your source of inspiration is necessary and is presented with the bouquet.
We expect a special wedding bouquet with an artistic touch!
Create a real bridal bouquet in which Oasis® is used as the basis. So a bag … is also possible. Also make sure that your creation fits your bride and is also portable! All bouquets are exhibited in the castle.
The wedding bouquet must be perfectly finished. As befits a perfect bridal bouquet, the bouquet should not drip either …
With the bridal bouquet comes a photo / mood board of your source of inspiration!
The jury will judge the following points:
Technique – shape and colour – originality – portability – finishing – Oasis® used as the basis – theme.
Note: bridal work must be perfectly finished, must not damage a dress or a bride (due to poor finish, excellent material, iron wire, water …), must be easily wearable by a bride, not too heavy.
The bouquet may possibly be slightly larger than a real wedding bouquet because it is intended as an exhibition piece.
• We expect your finished bouquet at the latest on Wednesday 22 September to 9 p.m.
• The announcement of the awards will take place on Thursday 23 September at 5 pm
• All materials are brought and paid for by the participants themselves.
• The workpiece is made at home / eventually @ Alden Biesen
• Be sure to provide your creation with your name and certainly also bring a photo / mood board of your inspiration!
All bouquets remain on site until Monday 27 September 7.30pm. The bouquets are taken home by the participants from 7.30 pm. The removal of the not collected work pieces will be charged to the relevant participant.
3.Preparation of work
• The workpiece is delivered finished in Alden Biesen at the latest on Wednesday 22 September until 9 p.m. (if you are not living in Belgium, you can prepare the bouquet in Alden Biesen)
• No advertisements may be made before, during or after the competition. The only
The exception is the mention of the workplace that may have materials
5. Organization and jury
• You can / may always contact the organizers in advance if you have questions about a certain material.
• The jury will consist of professional florists.
• The organization cannot be held responsible in the event of theft, vandalism, fire or other damage to the workpieces or materials of the participants.
• Any insurance against damage to materials, workpieces or for the participants themselves is at the expense of the participants themselves.
• No discussion can be held with the organizers or with the jury itself before, during or after the judging. This about the odds as well as the course of the competition itself.
• Any contact with one or more of the jury members with the participants, before or during the judging, is prohibited.
• Judging is done on the spot. The following points are taken into account: technique – shape and colour – originality – finish – portability – use of the Oasis® – theme. The jury does not have to account for the points given and is not obliged to inform the participants afterwards.
• Any irregularity or incompatibility with the rules can entail a disqualification.
• The organization reserves the right to make changes to the rules and the competition.
The prize pool includes a publication in Fleur Creatif, a prize from Smithers Oasis, featured on Thursd …
We already wish you the necessary inspiration!
For more information you can always contact:
An Theunynck +32 (0) 473 28 12 79
or by e-mail: email@example.com