Fleur Floral Fashion by Fleuramour competition rules edition 2021
For this special edition of Fleur, Floral Fashion by Fleuramour in Alden Biesen with the theme ‘A Castle deserves art’, we expect the realization of a a beautiful floral haute couture dress. You design a festive dress for the Fleur Floral Fashion event. Your dress will be displayed in the castle.
This competition is open to professional florists. Are you working as an independent florist or are you working in a flower shop, then this competition is for you. But the competition is also open to those who have just received their flower arranging diploma and would like to illustrate their knowledge and floral skills.
The name of our event this year is Fleur Floral Fashion. So it is our duty to present the most beautiful design floral dresses. The theme of this edition is ‘A Castle deserves art’. So make a artistic floral dress.
We expect a floral haute couture dress that matches the theme of Fleur Floral Fashion.
The dress does not have to be wearable. You may create a historical, contemporary or futuristic dress. As long as the dress has a festive and artistic touch and thus fits the theme of this edition. You are also responsible for the presentation of the dress. So you bring a mannequin or a self-made holder for the dress.
The jury will judge the following points:
Technique – shape and colour – originality –– finishing – theme.
Remark: the dress does not have to be wearable.
• We expect your finished dress at the latest on Wednesday 22 September to 9 p.m.
• The announcement of the awards will take place on Thursday 23 September at 5 pm
• All materials are brought and paid for by the participants themselves.
• The workpiece is made at home / eventually @ Alden Biesen
• Be sure to provide your creation with your name and certainly also bring a photo / mood board of your inspiration!
All dresses remain on site until Monday 27 September 7.30pm. The dresses are taken home by the participants from 7.30 pm. The removal of the not collected work pieces will be charged to the relevant participant.
3. Preparation of the work
• The workpiece is delivered finished in Alden Biesen at the latest on Wednesday 22 September until 9 p.m. (if you are not living in Belgium, you can prepare the dress in Alden Biesen)
• No advertisements may be made before, during or after the competition. The only
The exception is the mention of the workplace that may have materials
5. Organization and jury
• You can / may always contact the organizers in advance if you have questions about a certain material.
• The jury will consist of professional florists.
• The organization cannot be held responsible in the event of theft, vandalism, fire or other damage to the workpieces or materials of the participants.
• Any insurance against damage to materials, workpieces or for the participants themselves is at the expense of the participants themselves.
• No discussion can be held with the organizers or with the jury itself before, during or after the judging. This about the odds as well as the course of the competition itself.
• Any contact with one or more of the jury members with the participants, before or during the judging, is prohibited.
• Judging is done on the spot. The following points are taken into account: techniques – shape and colour – originality – finish – theme. The jury does not have to account for the points given and is not obliged to inform the participants afterwards.
• Any irregularity or incompatibility with the rules can entail a disqualification.
• The organization reserves the right to make changes to the rules and the competition.
The prize pool includes a publication in Fleur Creatif, a prize from Smithers Oasis, featured on Thursd …
We already wish you the necessary inspiration!
For more information you can always contact:
An Theunynck +32 (0) 473 28 12 79
or by e-mail: email@example.com