Even if you are far away, you want to be @ Fleuramour
Fleur Floral Fashion by Fleuramour
competition rules edition 2021
For this special edition of Fleur, Floral Fashion by Fleuramour in Alden Biesen with the theme ‘A Castle deserves art’, we expect the realization of a bridal bouquet with an artistic touch. In your bouquet, artistic elements from a specific artist or art direction will be incorporated.
Send us high resolution pictures of your creation. The pictures of your work will be projected in the castle of Alden Biesen.
This competition is open to professional florists. Are you working as an independent florist or are you working in a flower shop, then this competition is for you. But the competition is also open to those who have just received their flower arranging diploma and would like to illustrate their knowledge and floral skills.
Fleur Floral Fashion by Fleuramour means ‘more than ever’ passion for flowers and of course an important issue like a bridal bouquet cannot be missed. The theme of this edition is ‘A castle deserves art’.
Maybe due to COVID-19 you can’t travel and physically attend our event yet, but you would still like to be part of it. So create an artistic bridal bouquet at home. In your bouquet, artistic elements from one specific artist or from an artistic movement are incorporated.
Make (or ask a photographer to make) beautiful pictures of your bridal bouquet and also send us pictures of your mood board / your source of inspiration so we can better understand your work. The pictures will be projected during the event in the castle of Alden Biesen.
We expect a professional pictures in high resolution of your wedding bouquet with an artistic touch that fits with the theme of the event: A castle deserves art!
Create a real bridal bouquet in which Oasis® is used as the basis. So a bag … is also possible. Also make sure that your creation fits your bride and is also portable! All pictures of the bouquets will be projected in the castle.
With the bridal bouquet comes a photo / mood board of your source of inspiration!
The jury will judge the following points:
Technique – shape and colour – originality – finishing – Oasis® used as the basis – theme.
Note: bridal work must be perfectly finished, must not damage a dress or a bride (due to poor finish, excellent material, iron wire, water …), must be easily wearable by a bride.
The bouquet may possibly be slightly larger than a real wedding bouquet because it is intended as an exhibition piece.
• We expect pictures of your finished bouquet at the latest on Friday 10 September to 9 p.m.
• The announcement of the awards will take place on Thursday 23 September at 5 pm
• All materials are brought and paid for by the participants themselves.
• The workpiece is made at home and pictures will be made in a professional way.
• Be sure to provide your creation with your name and certainly also send a photo of your mood board / of your inspiration!
3.Preparation of work
• The pictures will be sent to us at the latest on Friday 10 September until 9 p.m.
4. Organization and jury
• You can / may always contact the organizers in advance if you have questions about a certain material.
• The jury will consist of professional florists.
• No discussion can be held with the organizers or with the jury itself before, during or after the judging. This about the odds as well as the course of the competition itself.
• Any contact with one or more of the jury members with the participants, before or during the judging, is prohibited.
• Judging is done on the spot. The following points are taken into account: techniques – shape and colour – originality – finish – use of the Oasis® – theme. The jury does not have to account for the points given and is not obliged to inform the participants afterwards.
• Any irregularity or incompatibility with the rules can entail a disqualification.
• The organization reserves the right to make changes to the rules and the competition.
The prize pool includes a publication in Fleur Creatif, a prize from Smithers Oasis, featured on Thursd …
We already wish you the necessary inspiration!
For more information you can always contact:
An Theunynck +32 (0) 473 28 12 79
or by e-mail: email@example.com